Wednesday, February 3, 2010

If Only





I could change 
And rearrange
My life, tho' I admit
It would sound strange

That the meaning of words
Will be opposite than heard
All in my control
Without it being absurd


Like


Slow times will pass
     Good times will last
            Difficult people dealings
                Won't lead to bad feelings
            The end will be right when I begin
                And fat would be thin.
          Tired would be awake
     Give instead of take

And to just switch around

   Up, instead of down
If only, 

If only, 
        Up, instead of down.




5 comments:

  1. ...may your thoughts and feelings point northernward forever and ever...may the only downs you ever know be your winter coats and master bedroom blankets...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! And love how you arranged it. You're really creative, you know?

    ReplyDelete