Sunday, February 7, 2010

Dishes Wishes



I feel that twitching
Of my fingers itching
To write something good

I could hear my dishes
And laundry; it wishes
I do as I should

But for once (a'right twice)
I t would feel so nice
Just to sit and stay

And make believe
That I am relieved
From my duties today.

Is it too much to ask
Absolved from my task
For, well, just because?

Can there be some break 
Which I can take
From reality and its' laws?


Well, as I sit hear and reckon
The dishes still beckon
No rest for the weary

My laundry don't care
(We need what to wear) 
Regardless the theory.




Hmmm…
I still feel that twitching....

3 comments:

  1. lolol. you gotta be kidding.
    what dishes??? what laundry????
    or is this a metaphor?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balance, my dear.

    Sometimes the laundry and dishes can wait. Other times your fingers can.

    But there's no such thing as never having time for the things your insides need.....

    ReplyDelete